Friday 28 May 2010

Sex and the City 2

I have finally finished all my exams, so hopefully I will soon be back to blogging daily. Anyway I have a weeks holiday and I plan to spend it wisely. Spending the weekend visiting family; camping in my back garden with friend; going on walks and shopping. I have been watching Sex and the City since I saw the film last year, I've borrowed my friends DVD's and am now onto series four- it is so addictive. Today, the second film came out and we went to see it, unfortunately it wasn't as good as I thought. There were lots of moments where I wanted to scream at the screen but other than that I spent the rest of the time laughing, because it was hilarious. Their outfits were sometimes a little odd, one lady did resemble a chicken but mostly they wore amazing dresses. I am trying not to ruin the film for you but my favourite outfits had to be the ones from the flashback scene- if you don't want to see it don't scroll down, I guess this is probally a bit late but sorry, I'm too tired to care. X

(Photo: Getty images)

1 comment:

Raez said...

cant wait to see it! it look pretty fab.


xx raez