Monday 17 May 2010

Australia

Just some random pictures of an outfit I decided to wear; not sure about the T-shirt but are well. My grandad gave it to me when I was ten and its from Australia, suprisingly in width it still fits me but in not length. I don't like the collar, so may cut it off; I like the top though because it has that retro, vintage look to it. Also I'm wearing some tights I bought in Primark yesterday, they have to different patterns and for only £3 a bargain. X
Blazer- Charity shop
Top- Australia, gift from my Grandad
Skirt- Warehouse
Tights- Primark
Shoes- Tesco

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that outfit is adorable.
I really love the skirt!
Love Poppy
http://poppysperspective.blogspot.com/

Fernanda Lucila said...

I like this ...
I did something of the sort with a little boys' Superman shirt I bought at Wal-Mart.
Well, truth be told, I cut the collar because I felt like it was suffocating me :P

Anyways... I'm rambling
I like the outfit... that's the main point haha

Fernanda Lucila

Away with the fairy's said...

Nah i definately love the t-shirt! you look gorgeous :)

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

chantelle said...

cute tights, lovely outfit! haha i live in australia :) hope you're having a wonderful week ♥

rouli said...

cool post!!!!!

lovely outfit and blog!!!!!

thanx for ur sweet comm:))

kiss

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

awesome outfit! i love your blog


please follow mine and I am going to follow yours :)


sunnypeaches.blogspot.com