Saturday 8 May 2010

Pegs always come in handy

Today has been a good day, I've got a lot of stuff done including practiced my french for the 50th time- I have my GCSE speaking examination on Tuesday. I wanted to wear this blazer however it is very big, so what I did was use a peg to fasten it at the back, which is a surprisingly effective method. In these pictures I am also wearing a skirt, this is one of my few brilliant Primark finds; I find Primark great for accessories and simple T-shirts but their clothes just don't attract me. As I am always scared that they will fall apart when I put them on, this skirt has proved me wrong though. X



Blazer- Zara
Top- Zara
Skirt- Primark
Tights- BHS
Boots- Bertie
Necklace- Hand made by me
Belt- Next
Scarf- River Island
Watch- Grandmas
Peg- Unknown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck for your exam! I remember doing mine, it's always the waiting around beforehand that's the worst bit :) ♥

http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com