Saturday 29 May 2010

Isn't COD a type of fish

Much enjoyed today, I went shopping with my grandma and mum and bought some white lace and plain cotton to make a summer dress out of. I also acquired a lot of buttons off my grandma and am making them into the most adorable earrings. Then tonight holly came round and we played on COD- I am officially rubbish. I made a teapot head band and will post more pictures of that later on. At the moment I am keeping myself occupied by sewing little felt things, my inspiration is below... X

From here

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

look forward to seeing the finished dress :)

thegirlhassparke said...

I love the name of your blog very sweet! I am sad that SATC2 wasnt as good as you expected. Enjoy your break!

Sarah Whitney said...

Those little cups are so cute! Def post pictures of the headband you made! :)

Fernanda Lucila said...

I really want to see that headband and that dress and those earrings! :D