Thursday 13 May 2010

The Mad Hatter

I am quite odd with my posts, I never really do them at certain time of day. I try to do one everyday but sometimes this fails or I do two. Sometimes they are quite random and don't really fit in with the rest of the blog, but are well... For example this post has a picture of me with a cone on my head, purely because I thought it was cool. I won't however start walking about town with it on because, well, I have a reputation to with hold. Actually my reputation is being a bit of a geek, I think and I would much rather be mad; so I might give it a go. Ermm, thought about it, no. X


Thought I would share with you one of my favourite quotes...


The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.

1 comment:

Fernanda Lucila said...

hahaha, I think this is the best post so far (:
sometimes I also write 2 or 3 times in one day .. we can't help it if some days are more interesting than others, can we?? :P

Fernanda Lucila