Wednesday 5 May 2010

Flowers attract bees

To get you these pictures I risked life and limb; trekking through woods, falling over twigs, getting chased by bees, getting stung by nettles and avoiding poo. Just so you know wearing flowery tights does attract black and yellow, flying insects. I am running out of clothes to wear but I will have to deal with it. In the pictures, I am wearing a military blazer which I got when I was 1o, how come when it is finally in fashion it doesn't fit me? I have rolled up the sleeves, in a hope that it is not to notice able.
Also, I look hopelessly small in these pictures, does anyone know how to make them bigger without stretching them? X


Jacket- Unknown
Top- Zara
Shorts- TKMax
Tights- Topshop
Boots- Bertie
Necklace- Hand made by me

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE these photos! welldone for getting out and about in our wonderful british countryside :) The tights are beautiful, no wonder you were surrounded by onlookers (even if they were of the insect variety) Keep on snapping, practice makes perfect! :) ♥

http://jazz-pad.blogspot.com

Passport Smiles said...

I'm really lovin' the tights and the boots. Plus, I adore those tea-pot drawings. Tea is my drug!

Tanya Peach said...

i like the look of your top, and i forgot to say thankyou! for the award thing so thankyou!

Lady Cupcake said...

haha your blog made me laugh outloud. i did the same thing a few months back i was like alice down the rabbit hole nearly broke my new camera and ripped my tights

anyway lovely blog sweetiepie
Love
Rosie


http://hernameiscupcake.blogspot.com