Monday 3 May 2010

Blog love award

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person that nominated you
4. Nominate 8 bloggers


Yesterday I was nominated by the wonderful Claire of Jazzpad for this Blog love award, I feel so privileged to have been. This is my first award and I'm not really sure what to do, so I'm going to follow the rules. 1. Thank you so very much Claire! 2. Done 3. Done 4. Does anyone mind if I change it to 8, I want to spread the love but I also have homework to do, sorry. I had a really hard time choosing and here they are...

I decided to follow what Claire did and create my own image, it was only when I wrote this post that I realised it wasn't the correct shape- oops. To see the one she created look on the right side of the page. Also thanks for all the awesome comments, they are appreciated. X

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much I am touched xx

Fernanda Lucila said...

Thank you for the award!
That was so, so nice of you (:

Fernanda Lucila

michelle_ said...

thanks girl !
many thanks for the sweet comments..

glisters and blisters

△▾christine▴▽ said...

Aww, congrats on your award! :) Definitely deserving!

Fly London shoes said...

I love shoes and fashion and every thing related to fashion