- Go with at least 5 pieces of clothing to make sure you get that premium ticket.
- If you drop your clothes off at 6.30 make sure you get back 10 minutes before it opens just to be safe.
- Usually there aren't changing rooms so wear a vest and legging under your clothes.
- While your waiting for the rails to open, keep your eyes out for great finds.
- Remember it's not just clothes that are swapped you can also swap shoes and bags.
- Make friends with the person hosting the frock swap and hope they will offer you free stuff at the end.
- Keep your eyes open for vintage, designer pieces that haven't been spotted by the hosts.
- Don't spend ages deciding on one piece by the time you look at the other stuff, the best will be gone.
I didn't have my camera with me so couldn't take any pictures, unfortunately everything good was gone by the time I had a look, so be quick. This just a picture I took of some of my dresses a few days ago (Note-I didn't get them at the frock swap). X
Dresses from the left- TKMax, Asos, Warehouse (from asos) and Asos.
You can tell I love asos!