Wednesday 23 June 2010

I got a half day off today because my supervisor left work early, yayyy! Which was good, as I did 2 hours ironing and watched a bit of the match. However boring it was, there was nothing else on (shrugs shoulders). At the bottom you can see me being keenly patriotic- COME ON ENGLAND!! ha ha I really don't really care to be honest but it would be nice if England win. Anyway today I decided to keep it simple, you may notice the change in shoes because, although wedges look good in photos, they are not the best shoes to pick strawberries in. X

Top and socks- Topshop
Skirt- Oasis at John Lewis
Shoes- Miss Selfridge
Cardigan- Warehouse

4 comments:

A.E said...

Love the picture third to the bottom, the over-exposure really workd. Also, love the outfit, especially the socks-and-sandals (am I noticing a style trait here?) Lovely. :)
http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

really cute, i love your socks. who takes these pictures? where are you doing work exp? xx

Vanessa said...

hello again :) i did my work exp at the oxford mail which the small idea of maybe becoming a journalist. i dont think i want to anymore.
xx

Vanessa said...

with*