Monday 14 June 2010

Graduate Fashion Week

I would explain the show in detail but I guess the pictures speak for themselves. I am really sorry about the crappy pictures, I can't wait to get a new camera and I was a few rows back. Looking through the pictures I have come to the conclusion the person in front of me had horrible hair, no offence, I was like, ewww! Anyway I loved; bird box bags; red knitted dresses; knitted tin man balaclavas; marshmallow dresses; union jacks; oddly shaped shirts; animal ear hats; simple, plain dresses and animal prints. What I wasn't really feeling was the hair on shoulders, although it did look kind of cool and the amount of sheer fabric there was. That's about it so... X






P.S. Blogger is really annoying me :@ nothing is going right! I can't seem to get the photos in a line and it is really stressing me out so I think I will just leave it. The photos are in line on the post thing but when I publish them they move but there is nothing I can do about it, sorry.

No comments: