Monday 8 March 2010

Pretty edgy if I say so myself

I was reading a magazine today which said that a trend for this spring and summer is pretty edgy. And well to be honest it just made me feel confused arn't they total opposites of each other. If you put them together how on earth would they compliment each other; it just goes against human nature. I was genuinely intrigued and so I decided to make use of this gorgeous weather and have a go trying to capture this trend on camera. And well I was wrong, they do work well together, it made me think, loads of strange stuff work together; peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, black and white, chillies and chocolate...
So the dress and tights I think are pretty and the waistcoat and heels are a bit edgy, the Alice in Wonderland look wasn't intensional I'm doing that photo shoot next week, however it will look fairly simular as I'm wearing the same dress but at a more interesting location.


Dress- Charity shop (was a skirt but I altered it)

Tights and necklace- Topshop

Waistcoat- BHS

Shoes- Tesco

Photographer- My brother
Anyway I feel in the mood for baking some cupcakes, wish me luck. X

No comments: