Thursday 11 March 2010

I'm me

OK, so I thought I would tell you a bit more about myself and made a helpful list.
  • My name is Amy.
  • I live in a house with my family and several fat pigeons.
  • I live in a town which conveniently has 7 charity shops.
  • I go to school with 2000 other students and about 601 seagulls (Note I live nowhere near the sea).
  • Terrys Chocolate orange is my hero.
  • Yesterday me and my friend, Steph, wrote a letter to the queen.
  • I like cucumbers.
  • Almost everyday in my lunch I have crackers, fruit nuggets, a nutrigrain bar, ect.
  • My favourite designers are Vivienne Westwood and too many to name.
  • When I'm older I want to be either a fashion designer, doctor, vintage shop owner, prime minister or astronaut.
  • If you tell me a song I will probably have never heard of it.
  • On my ipod my most listened to is Florence and the Machine, Lily Allen and Lenka.
  • I believe in Girl power.
  • Me and my friend are french poets and we didn't even know it.
  • I think Tom and Jerry is really boring.
  • My Favourite food is pizza.
  • I have five totally amazing friends.

The other day I was drinking some tea and took a photo, here it is. Actually I wasn't drinking tea as I don't like it, I was pretending and I was really doing some random photo thing for my good friend Chloe. Who I'm going shopping for fabric and presents with tomorrow.


Jumpsuit- Charity shop (Chloes)

Jacket- Topshop (Chloes)

Teacup- Charity shop (Half mine half Chloes)


Anyway, enough of me ... X

1 comment:

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.