Wednesday 24 March 2010

Flowery skirt- Spring is nearly here

A couple of weeks ago I was a little bored so decided to make a skirt with some random floral fabric in my cub-board. It was actually reallly easy to make I just sewed it onto some elastic, then added a few buttons and voila. Now that it is nearly Spring, it's definatly the perfect time to start wearing it especially with all the flowers popping up every where. It's only one more season till summer and I can not wait. Thought I would share with you one of my cheap shopping secrets, so in the photo you can see me wear a few badges - I got them on a website called free cycle. All I did was got my dad to leave a post saying Wanted: random beads, buttons and badges; and a lady saw it and sent me loads of really old and cool stuff. For free! Yes, by now you will have gathered I like a good bargain.

Blazer- Charity shop
Skirt- Handmade
Badges- Free-cycle
T-shirt- Abercrombie
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: