Tuesday 23 March 2010

I have an I-deer!

I have to admit that joke is a bit lousy but still. Anyway I just had to post a picture of this because I thought it was just amazing. This is from Jean Charles de Castelbajacs Fall 2010 and I just love the antlers they are totally crazy. It makes me want to watch Bambee again, although I know that I will cry because it’s really depressing- and should not be allowed to call itself a PG. It all goes with my deer pj’s from topshop which are also really cute and I have to point out how adorable the shoes are; I want a pair (if only I could afford it). At least I can dream…

from elle.com





Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 comments:

JOWY said...

WHAHAHAHA, CUTE PIC!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Amy said...

I know it's adorable :)
Cool blog by the way!
Amy X