Sunday 14 March 2010

A breath of fresh air

I needed some fresh air so I went on a little walk to my park, where I sat down on a nice bench and read some vogue. And well I couldn't help but notice the stares I was getting from compete strangers because I was wearing something different. I have been keeping up with my none boring phase and so with a little persuasion from the D&G spring collection I went out in my jeans, denim jacket and denim bag. Everything about it said it wouldn't work, but it kind of did. So I attempted to take pictures with out attracting more looks; I don't have the confidence of other bloggers. Anyway it was extremely windy and so the pictures all look a bit odd but on the positive it gives my hair some volume? X

My park

D&G spring 2o1o

from style.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments: