Saturday 13 March 2010

Its only 4:30 and I've been to the moon and back.

So far today I have been shopping twice, been to drama, eaten lots of cake, taken several pictures, bought my mothers day present, been on a tram for the first time, used a cash point thing for the first time and just genuinely had lots of fun. And well I think thats pretty good going, to do all that before 4:30. I also found out that Amy is a popular name as i got served by someone called that in Selfridges;then, this is quite freaky, my friend, Chloe, got served by someone called Chloe also in Selfridges. Coincidence? I think not!
Anyway, heres some pictures I took in Cafe Nero and on the train; I am very sorry they arn't that good quality and Chloe didn't know I was taking a picture so wasn't ready but I thought it looked nice so posted it anyway. I have been trying to keep to none boring outfits and so today I followed that rule and went out in a lace dress, instead of jeans and a T-shirt. Thought I'd mention that in two weeks time I will be on top of a mountain in france skiing and I really can't wait, I'll miss blogging though. X

No comments: