Monday 22 March 2010

Is it that obvious?

You can go from one blog to another, search the top looks on lookbook.nu and scour through your magazines; and I can literally guaranty that most of the photos have been edited, to get rid of random blemishes and to make them look perfect, on Photoshop or some other program. I am proud to say that mine aren’t, well they’re cropped and I get rid of red eyes but that’s it (all I can actually do). That is the reason most of my photos look kind off crap but still they are natural. The reason why, is not just because I don't have Photoshop, it is because I am extremely lazy and really can't be bothered and also in a weird way I kind of prefer them that way. It makes me just that little bit more different from others. Just want to say a well-done to everyone else that doesn’t edit their pictures, all of you are actually quite brave.
On another matter these are some pictures chloe took of me the other day because I really wanted to wear the dress, as I bought it in January and hadn't worn it yet. I was reading a book the other day and it inspired me to put my old house key on some cord and it looks fairly odd, like I intended; so I am pleased.

Dress- Oasis

Tights- BHS

Shoes- Tesco

Note- Never try skipping in heels!

No comments: