Tuesday 20 April 2010

Inside mums wardrobe- Culottes

Looking through the fabric box I found what I thought to be a big sheet of cream fabric; perfect for my pillow in textiles. A bit later I realised it wasn't just a sheet of fabric, it was some kind of skirt, trouser thing that my mum had made. She later informed me that they were called culottes and when she had made them in 1989, they were in fashion. Fashion really confuses me, what had gone on; I could fit 5 of me in one leg. But I couldn't resist to try it on and surprisingly it fit, so I got my brother to take some pictures, for you all to laugh at. X



Culottes- Hand-made by my mum


Vest top- H&M


Necklace- Primark


Photographer- My brother Josh

2 comments:

michelle_ said...

those are rad pants !
MICHELLE <3
www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com

Tanya Peach said...

wow! love those pants- I want some!!!!