Sunday 18 April 2010

Style magazine

Thank you everyone so much for the comments, they never fail to put smiles on my face!
Today was yet another day of glorious sunshine; after being stuck inside tiding my room, I managed to find a spare moment to go outside and read Style magazine. It's a supplement in the Sunday times which my parents buy and I read it every week. Not just because of the fact I don't have to pay for it; it also has some pretty interesting content. It has great interviews, useful style advise and a hilarious section at the back called Mrs Mills. It is in fact the only magazine that I read with out a doubt every time it comes out. I mean I often read Vogue and Elle but they're both nearly £4 and are full of adverts; over-rated in my opinion. However they are both full of amazing pictures which I like to cut out. I also love my trashy magazines like more and heat; look is good too. Although they get a bit repetitive but at £1.50 you can't really complain. In the end though, I just turn back to my faithful old Style magazine. X

Top- Primark

Shorts- Hand-me down and customised

Scarf- Vintage

Gladiators- Next

Belt- Next

1 comment:

michelle_ said...

nice scarf !
hope you have had a nice weekend !!
MICHELLE <3
www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com