Monday 27 September 2010

These are some pictures of me, Chloe, Holly and Steph; from a while ago after we went out for a meal. This is just a normal night for us, God we are weird. I can't imagine what my neighbours would think, if they saw us from there window. Ok, I'm showing you these pictures because I adore taking pictures in the dark, when it has a long exposure and everything looks a bit grainy. Anyway we went for the scary theme, ghosts, animals and inside the mind; all and all it was a good night.


I'm the cool one wearing: Shrek mask- Unknown, Aviator- Topshop, Dress- Miss Selfridge


7 comments:

Away with the fairy's said...

HAha i love them! i wish i were invited! i want friends like you guys!

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Lara Woodbine said...

HAHA these i COOL! :D Ur dude look like there having fun :)

Inez said...

HAHA, lovely photo's!

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I love the third one haha! xxxxxx

Alison said...

Got to be honest, the masks are a little creepy - it still looks like a lot of fun though!!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

"everybody's freaky underneath"

SIMONA said...

haha, this is actually really cool!

xx
Simona
http://thepicnicwithzebra.blogspot.com/