Monday 5 July 2010

Summer 2010

Most of you have already finished for summer (so jealous!!) but for me it's another 9 days (yes, I'm counting), of school! So I have compromised a list to help me prepare for summer of everything that I want to do this year. Because then I won't forget anything and then a took a photo of it, with some of the things that I like at the moment. I think if you click on it, it will enlarge, but apart from that, I might type it up later? Anyway of to watch Mary Queen of Shops- you have to watch this program, it's sooo funny. XX

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have the most massive pile of train tickets in my room... throwing them away should be one of the things I do this summer!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

A.E said...

I have been away for a couple of days in the Isles of Scilly, so I haven;t commented in a while, RIGHT i am going through what I have missed! Love this post. Reminds me of myself...the summers are too short, i'm always worried i'm not going to fit everything in! :)
http://fashionregardless.blogspot.com/