Monday, 31 May 2010
I am totally in love with the late Alexander Mcqueen's collection; the layering, the patterns, the denim, the textures, the patchworks and basically everything you could ever wish for. These are just some of the pictures from their lookbook. X
Saturday, 29 May 2010
Friday, 28 May 2010
(Photo: Getty images)
Wednesday, 26 May 2010
So today after asking my mum if she had anything cool in her possession, she thought then we ended up spending a while searching through the loft and cupboards. In the end we came across this rather boring jewelery box, that was filled with rubbish and lots of amazing things. I took some pictures of the beautiful, cute, ugly and strange things I found. X
- Inside the box there are two draws and a mirror.
- Just a random collection of some of the cool stuff, the pins are so cute and a mini spanner?
- These are what I have 'borrowed' to stay in my room.
- Only a few of the massive earrings in there, I think they were is fashion?
- Close-ups of some of the pins and there were 4 watches in there some were hideous but some were nice.
It just shows don't just a book by its cover, or in this case, don't judge the contents by its box.
Monday, 24 May 2010
Saturday, 22 May 2010
Friday, 21 May 2010
Thursday, 20 May 2010
- Go with at least 5 pieces of clothing to make sure you get that premium ticket.
- If you drop your clothes off at 6.30 make sure you get back 10 minutes before it opens just to be safe.
- Usually there aren't changing rooms so wear a vest and legging under your clothes.
- While your waiting for the rails to open, keep your eyes out for great finds.
- Remember it's not just clothes that are swapped you can also swap shoes and bags.
- Make friends with the person hosting the frock swap and hope they will offer you free stuff at the end.
- Keep your eyes open for vintage, designer pieces that haven't been spotted by the hosts.
- Don't spend ages deciding on one piece by the time you look at the other stuff, the best will be gone.
I didn't have my camera with me so couldn't take any pictures, unfortunately everything good was gone by the time I had a look, so be quick. This just a picture I took of some of my dresses a few days ago (Note-I didn't get them at the frock swap). X
Dresses from the left- TKMax, Asos, Warehouse (from asos) and Asos.
You can tell I love asos!
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Monday, 17 May 2010
Sunday, 16 May 2010
Friday, 14 May 2010
Recently I have developed a love for heart prints, I do not own any yet but soon will, when I get round to ordering some stuff off asos.com. I am not quite sure why I have suddenly started wanting to buy them, maybe because everything with hearts on in the shops this season is really nice. The prints are all so cute and feminine; and it's like spreading the love. X